The Slovak Chemistry Library is one of the workplaces offering publishing and printing services at FCHPT STU. SCHK publishes and prints mainly non-periodical publications: monographs, textbooks, scripts, study texts and materials, scientific and professional collections and theses, dissertations, leaflets, promotional materials. We also provide printing services for other publishers and individuals, especially printing and binding of theses, non-periodical and periodical publications and other printed materials.
Scope of publishing services:
– assignment of ISBN and ISSN;
– grammar and spell checking;
– text wrapping and graphic editing;
– print and paperback;
– publishing in the faculty’s digital library;
– sending of legal deposit.
Scope of printing services:
– printing and paperback binding of publications in A4, A5, B5 formats;
– printing and ring binding of publications in A4, A5, B5 formats;
– printing posters and flyers up to SRA3 format on glossy coated paper weighting 170, 200, 250, 300g/m2.
Publishing and printing services are ordered via following forms:
A/ Order for the publication of study literature published by FCHPT STU in accordance with the dean’s directive:
FORM VYD-OVSL-22-01 (a PDF form from the faculty repository will open).
B/ Order for publication of the proceedings (electronic, printed):
FORM VYD-OVZ-22-01 (a PDF form from the faculty repository will open).
C/ Online order for printing the final thesis of the author – student, published on this page:
Objednávka na tlač záverečnej práce (a web form will open).
Send the filled PDF order form to the publisher’s e-mail address: vydavatelstvo [at] fchpt.stuba.sk. The online order is sent by clicking the “Odoslať” (Send) button directly in the form.